Currently Seeking Electrical Apprentices & Skilled Electricians
NO EXPERIENCE NECESSARY! WE WILL TRAIN!
SALARY COMMENSURATE WITH EXPERIENCE
- Motivated with a Strong desire to learn, the Electrical Trade. analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Willing to perform physically demanding tasks such as lifting heavy objects. Must be willing to dig trenches.
- Dependable and willing to complete any assigned project from start to finish.
- Industrial Electrical Work
- Knowledge of the NEC codebook
- Read and understand drawings and submittal documents
- Create daily Logs, i.e work orders
- Bending/ Threading / Installing Conduit
- Work with ALL sizes of conductors
- Troubleshoot and repair all types of electrical equipment to include : 3-Phase , 480V, Instrumentation, Motors & Motor Starters, Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs), Relays, Controllers
- Valid Florida Driver's License & have reliable transportation to and from work.
- Pass a criminal background check
- Personal hand tools
- Must Pass a Background Check
- Must Pass a Drug Screen
NOT a requirement but is a plus:
- Valid Journeyman license in the state of Florida
- Estimating experience
- CDL License
Paid Holidays after 90 Days
Apprentice Education Assistance